Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Everyday???

So, I promised to blog everyday. And well, it's 11:30pm and I have not stopped long enough to blog today. No cute pictures today. I have been super busy. Hubby had an interview this morning, went to get a new camera bag(pics to come), editing 2 photo sessions(pics to come), took the boys outside because it was 70 degrees here today(yes, I know it's January, and Zumba workout tonight. I feel like I haven't stopped. I promise to get back into the good stuff and share sweet pictures of my children and those that I have been photographing. School starts back tomorrow, so our routine will hopefully get back to normal. Whatever normal may be in a house with 4 kids, 1 dog, 3 cats, and 2 parents.

I do have a question for all of you. Our twins and 10 year old daughter are wonderful about going to bed, but getting our 4 year old in bed is HORRIBLE. It is awful. What have you found to be the best way to get your child in bed. We are open for anything.

Hope to blog more tomorrow and catch up with all of our lives happenings, until then....Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment