Friday, January 8, 2010

Girls just want to have FUN


We are approaching the pre-teen years with our daughter. What an adventure! How many times have I already said, " You aren't old enough to wear makeup....I'm not Sally's mom.....No boys calling the house....and the list goes one." I'm not quite ready to put up the baby dolls and bows. I still love dressing her in smocked clothes for the holidays. I know, I know. Well, as any child does, she is growing up right before our eyes. It's so hard to believe that almost 11 years ago we were telling our families that we would be expecting a baby girl. What a tough time in our life, but I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. It's nice to have another girl in the house! I love catching her doing her girly things, as I did this morning while she was getting dressed. She is growing up into our beautiful young lady. We love you Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment