Monday, January 4, 2010

Inspiration

Wilma from http://2giants.blogspot.com/ introduced me to MckMama at www.mycharmingkids.net. I have been following MckMama for a little over a month and have feel in love with her blog. We have a few things in common, which caught my attention. We both are a mother of 4 children and we both have a love for photography. I have started blogs and then stopped them and never really kept up with them. I have always wanted a blog to document our lives. I made my resolution, maybe 4 days late, but I'm making one. I am going to strive to post daily on my blog; as well as, take pictures of my children daily to post. Ok, so you are saying get on with it.

I was checking out MckMama's blog on Saturday(1-2-10). I had been racking my brain to come up with a new year's resolution and this post smacked me in the face. BOLD BLOGGING! You need to take a chance and read her post http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2010/01/bold-blogging.html. I wanted to blog to share our life with others and to document it for myself, husband, and children. I'm sure I was going to be one of those that only blogs the great parts of our life. (One sec...baby crying, and yes it is midnight....OK found paci) Little did I realize, but blogging is more than just the good. It's the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hollywood has gave us such a false view of real life. Everyone's life is not as it seems. I'm just as guilty as anyone else. My facebook status may read....fresh baked cookies with the kids. But what it really means.....burnt cookies, burnt finger, and 1 child spanked due to breaking egg on floor.

Thank you Wilma for introducing me to MckMama and thank you MckMama for letting me see the real reason for blogging. Thanks for giving me the inspiration to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment