Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I love Wish List Wednesday. I mean can't a girl wish. There are a few things that I would love to have. Some more affordable than others. I have narrowed my list down to 4 today. It was hard, but I managed.

Please join in and do your own wish list Wednesday.

Wish #1
A new CAR....This will not happen anytime soon, but we can all wish...right????













Wish #2...I've started thinking about summer vacation. The last couple of days the weather has been great in SC. 70 degrees in January. It has me ready for the beach. I would love to rent an ocean front beach house this summer. This one would do. What do you think???

Wish #3....A little more affordable and doable. I would love to get new flooring for my kitchen. Something that is easy to clean. With 2 2 year olds, things and get quite messy during meal time.


Wish #4....I would love the canon 50mm lens. Several of my photography friend have this and rave over it. Maybe sometime in the near future, I can purchase this for myself.

1 comment:

  1. the lens is on my list as well! i so should have said a vacation...we could all use one.

    ReplyDelete