Monday, January 31, 2011

A little bit of me is GONE!

Gone like a freight-train, gone like yesterday
If you have been following my blog you will know that I have been trying to lose weight and make a lifestyle change.  At the end of last week, I believe my scale was playing tricks on me.  It was not budging.  What was I doing wrong?  So,I decided not to weigh myself at all this weekend.  I got on today and I was down 5lbs.  YAH YAH YAH!!!!  I must say after buying a digital scale, it is much easier and I would recommend this one to anyone. 















I have decided not to kill myself with any crazy diets.  I am just really watching portion size and eating healthy.   I must say I am in LOVE with Yoplait Light.  Can I just tell you how good this is?  It's like my kit kat that I am missing desperately.
  Yoplait Yogurt Strawberry Light, 6-Ounce Cups (Pack of 12)
I am also doing Couch to 5K and trying to do some cardio and aerobics classes.    I absolutely love Zumba.  It is a lot of fun and you get a great workout.  I have not purchased the at home videos yet, but that might be on my list soon.















If you have ever tried losing weight and eating healthy and have any pointers, please comment below.  If you have a blog about your weight lose challenge, please share.  I would love to read your inspirational story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment