Monday, January 24, 2011

Scentsy makes perfect scents!!!

I am still actively raising money for the March of dimes.  I am a little over the halfway mark to my goal.  I am hoping I can meet my goal this year.  You can still donate on my blog by clicking on the March of Dimes button.  March of Dimes is a great organization and is a passion of mine.

I have been eyeing the Scentsy products and have been putting off having a party for quite some time.  I decided now is the time. I am hosting an online party for scentsy.  This is a fundraiser for March of Dimes and a percentage of the sales will go back to the organization.  It is a win/win situation. March of Dimes gets a donation and get to make your house, car, etc....smell better.  I bought the Scentsy buddy for our nephew for Christmas and it was a huge hit!!!!!!
You can order by clicking on this link:  https://lulumsu33.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=23265023

No comments:

Post a Comment