Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

It has been awhile since I have done a wishlist Wednesday, but I figured with Valentine's Day and my anniversary coming up in February, my husband might just take a look at my blog and get a hint of what I want(maybe a little bird will plant this in his hear, hint, hint).
 
I have started working out/couch to 5K plan and need a good pair or running shoes.  I am thinking of trying asics this time.  I found these on clearance at Lady Footlocker for $39.99 and they just happen to have them in my size.

I am wanting to get my house clutter free and organized I would love to have 2 of these one for my washer and one for my dryer.  I found these at a great price on amazon










I would also love to have a new playroom rug.  We have a transportation rug, but it is small.  I would like to get a room size version. 






What are you wishes for today???

No comments:

Post a Comment