Wednesday, February 2, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things... part 2.

Yesterday, I posted about my children's favorite things.  Today, I was thinking I should share some of my(cannot live without) items. (you can click on an item for more information) My zebra print broom, of course.
My Camera(Canon 50D)
My Tervis Tumbler(I use it for water at the gym, and coffee when it is cold out)
 Portable DVD players for the car
Birbaum's Walt Disney World:  If you are planning a trip to Disney this is the book to have!!!
My touchscreen Laptop(HP)
What are a few of your favorite things?   Please share in the comments section below.
Casabella Zebra BroomCanon EOS 50D 15.1MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom LensTervis 16 oz. Berry Swirl Wrap Tumbler


Philips PD7012/37 7-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, BlackBirnbaum's Walt Disney World 2011HP TouchSmart tm2-2150us 12.1-Inch Argento Laptop PC - Up to 6.5 Hours of Battery Life

No comments:

Post a Comment