Monday, March 14, 2011

Bubble Gum and Ice Cream

 
If all the SUNBEAMS were bubble gum and ice cream, O what a sun that would be!!!!  I love the summer and I love the sun, so this week's theme is  right up my alley.  I remember when I first started taking portraits for others and would get a sun glare photo, I would totally trash this.  I thought I messed up something.  Well, now I love them. I hope to get sun glares and not have to edit them in for some shoots.  I love this location of this photo.  It is one of my favorite locations during the spring and summer months.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! what a gorgeous location! And now I'm craving bubble gum & icecream, and I can't seem to figure out why ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's some blog love!!! :) Great photo! I love the waterfall... this picture makes me wish I were there with my hubby and little boys!

    ReplyDelete