Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

It is that time of the year again for New Year's Resolutions. A New Year's resolution is a commitment to a personal goal that an individual makes to a project, often a lifestyle change. The name comes from the fact that these commitments normally go into effect on New Year's Day.

In the past, I have always made resolutions, but never seemed to keep them. I think my problem is that it was only that,a resolution, and not a lifestyle change. So this year, I am making a lifestyle change. Will you be on board with resolutions or lifestyle changes in 2011.

I have a few lifestyle changes that I am hoping I can stick to and carry out.
  • I would like to be more active and healthy. Hitting the gym again and making that a part of my routine.
  • I would like to participate in the 365 photo project and complete it this year. I also would like to vow to blog daily. Hopefully these 2 will go hand in hand with each other.
  • I hope to spend more time in daily devotions and help my faith grow. While putting H&C down for a nap,I can use that 3o minutes for my quiet time as well.
  • I plan to spend more time with my children and husband. I can clean while the sleep, it will be there when I get to it and I can't get that time back to spend with the ones I love.

What things are you hoping to change for 2011?

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment