Friday, January 28, 2011

The New Me

So one of my resolutions(lifestyle changes) for 2011 was to live healthier.  I am proud to say that I have been eating better and got back to the gym this week.  I actually went 4 times this week.  I am starting slow with aerobics classes and the couch to 5K program.  I was a runner in high school so I am looking for upbeat songs to put on my ipod.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment. 
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (4th Generation) NEWEST MODEL
I am also on the hunt for new running shoes.  I need something comfortable for high arches. I am hopingto find some new ones soon. I have been looking at these....but of course in pink. 
.ASICS Women's GEL-Strike 2 Running Shoe,White/Lightning/Pink,8.5 B US
I also bought the best workout pants from Wal-mart and they even fit really well.  I am hoping to find some in another color also. 
I am hoping my desire for working out will continue and I will make this lifestyle change.  I feel great and have a lot more energy.  Until I look at the scale. I know I am not suppose to see immediate results, but UGH....I have cut soft drinks from my diet.  Yest they needed their own food group.  So, please help me reach my goal.  I am hoping for 25lbs lost.  We shall see where this journey takes me. 
I hope to take a picture tomorrow and post and then I will at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment