Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Rose

As a mom to 4 children, you can only imagine how busy my life must be.  I actually enjoy the hustle and bustle of my life, but I will admit it is nice to have a break every now and then.  Last week, I was exhausted.  Physically and mentally tired. 
And of course, who would you think I would take it out on, none other that the husband.  I will say he is a great person to vent to.  He just takes it all in and doesn't say anything.  Not sure if he is scared to say anything, maybe that is it. 
Every now and then it feels nice to get things out.   A little cry never hurt anyone.
The next day(Friday) David got off of work earlier than usual and brought me roses home.  I think he really knows how much I do around our home and that was his appreciation to me.  When we were married it was told to us that we always needed to keep a rose in our home. Where there is a rose, there is love! I will admit on that Friday getting roses, I felt LOVED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment