Saturday, January 1, 2011

Real moms don't eat baby food

So, I am off to a good start. Hopefully I can keep this up. I picked up a new book today to help in my daily devotions (What kids need most in a mom). I just want to share with you something that caugh my attention today while reading.
*While giving birth to a baby is considered labor, the true labor starts when you bring your baby home and begin the sometimes painful process of mothering. This is so true. Having a baby is the easy part, being their mother is the hardest. Although being a mother is one of the hardest job I will ever have, it is also one of the most rewarding. I am hoping this book givs me christian guidance to raising my children. I must say I have 4 of the cutest kids in the world, and it doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment