Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wish List Wednesday



I love wish list Wednesday.   We call all wish, can't we..... Today my wishes and wants are on the large side.  It never hurts to try.  Hoping my husband reads this one today.  Valentines Day and our Anniversary is Monday, so maybe I should deserve some of these things.

I love ipod touch, but it needs a home.  An ihome that is.  And our alarm clock is from the 1800s, so I am thinking we should kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
iHome iP9 Speaker Dock with Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone (Black)

Also, I am really wanting to take our family back to Disney in May. Tax refund time is here and we are hoping that we will be able to financially go to Disney.  We pay for our trip up front(not on credit),so we know it is paid for and can go have loads of fun.
 Insider's Guide to Disney

My largest wish is a new automobile. I have had my van for 6 years and with 4 kids, it has seen it's better days. I know that this will not happen anytime soon, but maybe.....We can all wish!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment