Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Wish List Wednesdays
I have been eyeing a Wii Fit for some time now. I can't reason spending $100 on it thought. I would love to have one.
Because we travel so much(once a year), and I work from home or can edit photos when not driving I would love to have one of these to plug my computer into while in the car.
We have been trying to get our kids on a better schedule in the morning, which in returns helps our entire day. I think this would be a great idea for Alyssa and Zach and we can plan for an entire week on Sunday afternoon.
While doing Wish List Wednesday this week, I figured with Zach's birthday coming up I would do a short wish list for Zach in case you are wondering what to get him.
Zach's Wish List
1. You can always get him the clothes organizer
2. He loves our wii. Any Wii game would be a hit with him.
3. We begin tee ball very soon and he is going to need a new glove.
4. He has been eyeing these police shoes for some time now. Police of course.
5. Anything firefighter or police related.
at 7:31 PM