Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just call me Martha Stewart

But without the jail time.  I have 4 crafts that I have been wanting to get done for some time now.  This week I tackled 2 of those crafts. 
I bought some old window panes at a consignment/thrift store a while back and been dying to get it finished.  I also find a plain wreath at the thrift store. I already had some coffee filters at home. So this first craft cost less than $5. Wow can't beat it.  And yes the wreath is made out of coffee filters.

The second craft I have actually been making these for some time now.  I had to go in a craft store this week to get some last minute things for my Easter portrait sessions coming up and found Owl scrap booking papers.  Well, my sister loves owls for her son, Cade. I had to get the paper.  I already had a frame and everything else to use already at home, so I only spent $2 on this craft.  I have had several people want to buy ones of these personalized frames.  I have decided to start selling these for $10.  The frame is a wood frame and they can be matched to any decor.  My daughter has a dance one in pink and black.  If you are interested, please leave a comment here.


No comments:

Post a Comment