Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

So my husband is in a training class for 2 weeks in Columbia and can I just say I NEED A BREAK.  With Wee-Ball and Tee-Ball, Cheerleading, Gymnastics, Hair appts, Photo Sessions, and Work I am just a little exhausted, to say the least.  So this week's wishes are for ME.  We all need a little Me time and something for ME.
1.  I am still wishing for my ihome for my ipod touch.
 iHome iH15 LED Color-Changing Speaker System with Built-In Subwoofer for iPod
2.  I want the Zumba Fitness for the Wii.   This would be so much fun!!!!
Zumba Fitness
3.  I desperately need some new rainbow sandals.
Rainbow Sandals Women Premium Leather Single Layer, Dark Brown, Medium (6.5-7.5)

I love wish list Wednesday.  I looked at some of my past post and wishes and wanted to give you all an update on some of my wishes that have came true.
1.  Wii Fit:  Will be getting this weekend
2.  New running shoes
3.  A trip to Disney(going in May)
4. A new camera lens

No comments:

Post a Comment