Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mirror Talk

This week is cheerleading tryouts for ours daughter Alyssa.  She is trying out for a middle school cheerleading squad.  Talk about nerve racking.  I think I am more nervous than she is.  I was a cheerleading in middle school, high school.  Alyssa has cheered at different level before(competitive and recreational), but you never know how tryouts will go.  We have been practicing every night this week.  She is as ready as she will ever be.  Today she will tryout and we will find out tomorrow the outcome.  Say a little prayer for her today (not a prayer for her to make it), just a prayer to calm her nerves and for her to do her best.  That is all any parent can ask for.  So, I am doing my morning routine of cleaning and go the bathroom to find this wrote on the mirror:  Hi, love you mama.  Hope I do good in tryouts today and I hope to be a Bell Street cheerleader.
Talk about bringing someone to tears.  Good Luck Alyssa!  Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you and we know you will do your best. 
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment: