Monday, January 10, 2011

I see the best of me inside your eyes. You make me smile

I am addicted to iheartfaces. My friend, Wilma, told me about the site and since then I have been hooked.
I absolutely love the topic this week. I have so many pictures of smiling people, it was very hard for me to pick one. This pictures captures Smile for me. I took this photo for my twins 3rd birthday invitation. We have came such a long way since they were born. Spending 2 weeks in the NICU and being 6 weeks premature, they bring such smiles to our family.
One of my favorite songs is Smile by Uncle Kracker.

Don't know how I lived without you ,'Cause every time that I get around you, I see the best of me inside your eyes. You make me smile
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. they are simply precious! love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those wonderful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute AND genuine! I get fake smiles a lot. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete