Sunday, January 9, 2011

Police car tantrums


Do you remember the tv show, kids say the darndest things, with Bill Cosby? I have always been a fan of his and so when this show would come on we would all sit in front of the tv and watch. We would end up rolling on the floor laughing at some of the things these kids said on national television. Of course all of this was BC(before children).
Now that I have kids, funny kids at that, I could so see my Zach on that show. He keeps us laughing and we say he is class clown. Last year in 4K he called the teacher's assistant sweet pea(on a daily basis). You never know what he might say or do.
This past week he did not like something his dad did, so of course he had to come to mom for comfort. He came in the bedroom whining. When I asked him what was wrong, he madly said, "I don't care about daddy, I only care about his police car." My husband is a police officer and Zach loves to play in his car and wants to grow up to be a police officer. I was very hard to keep a straight face and explain to him the correct thing to do. Kids do say the darndest things.


1 comment:

  1. Kids are so crazy with their sayings! This one was sweet.

    ReplyDelete